Brittany Cochran is a dedicated massage therapist committed to providing Market Tower employees access to massage services in a warm and relaxing environment. Located in a quiet wing on the third floor, you can now take a break to revitalize during the work day!
Allow me to assist you in realigning your soul with a healing massage. I offer techniques that have been scientifically proven as effective treatments to enhance health by providing relaxation, releasing muscle tightness and pain, and relief from anxiety and tension overall balancing the aspects of body, mind, and spirit. I offer a free 15 minute consultation and full body assessment suited to your wants and needs. Following your first session I will assist in creating a treatment plan by setting short and long term goals for future care.
Covid-19 Policy and Precautions
- Client will undergo a temperature check upon arrival.
- All clients and therapist MUST wear a face mask at all times during the session.
- When you arrive for your appointment I ask that you sit in waiting area located between the escalators and I will send a text when you can come into your room. This is to practice social distancing and eliminate contact between clients.
- Once you arrive to massage room I will ask that you wash your hands before we begin.
- Covid section on intake form must be filled out before session and will be updated every session thereafter.
- All cleaning and additional sanitation protocol are adhered by CDC guidelines. Every room undergoes deep cleaning before and after every client.
- I can assure you that I practice social distancing, always wear a mask when in public or around others, and self quarantine during the hours I'm not at work.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or have had recent exposure your session will be postponed until you receive a negative Covid test or are cleared by a physician.